Friday, October 28, 2005

i'm happy just to dance with you

i turned in my play report today. i did it all last night. it was good. i think

there was also a prep ralley. alex alyssa and i sat in the back left corner and watched. i like the dancers. thats about it. otherwise it only contributed to the loss of my hearing and other's vocal cords. too bad i couldn't skip out on this one. next time tho. i shall. trust me. there is no way anyone can drag me to any other one of those stupid things.

tomorrow i have to wake up at 9am and go to ypas for design adn production for 4 hours. yayness. is it bad for me to like a guy who is gay and older than me. i woudln't ever date him. i just like his attention. i don't plan on cheating on dion with him or anything. i just think its funny and i'm trying to figure out if he's flirting with me. i'll ask dion tomorrow. i'm going over to his house for a bit. too bad sarah's grounded. we could have a movie orgy.

ok. i went upstairs and took a shower. and now i have nothing to write about...yeah


adios y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home