Friday, September 02, 2005

sally hansen

u like my new template? i think its less confusing than the other one.

i stayed home sick from school today. i really do not feel well. andrew's birthday is today. i wish him a happy birthday. i have to take anotehr shower today and make myself look pretty so we can go out to dinner. i can't talk much though. oh well. tomorrow i have so much stuff going on. i'm going to go insane. thats ok though. i found out. i don't have soccer tomorrow morning. its september 10th. woot. tomorrow i hopefully will se sarah. if mommy'll let me. im sick. so i duno what she'll say. maybe if i sleep alot otnight. i slept from about 8 am til 12. thats a long time don't u think. and i went to bed early for me. andrew doesn't believe i'm sick. he never does. i think he is just sore about something. he always is. but he got his ps2 back so he's happy. and i'm happy cuz he won't be bugging me about the computer. yay. i feel like such a nerd. thats ok though. dakota thinks im cute. thats cute. i think he's messed up in the head. oh well. he's never met me. so ha.

he loses.


loves all. ill prob. post later. i love you guys so much.


eve

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I feel sad.


My mom won't even get me subway.

7:00 PM  
Blogger eve said...

i'm sorry deary. i'd get u subway if i could.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home