Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Secret

You look at my wings...

And I spread them for you...

You see how dark they are, that they're black...

You look into my eyes and I look into yours...

And I see your soul begging to be saved...

I open my arms and offer you comfort...

Surprisingly you run towards me...

The hug seems to stop time and last forever...

But for the first time I feel happy...

I know I shouldn't feel happy with you in my arms, but I do...

Even if you're a secret...

You're my secret...

I whisper in your ear that I have to leave...

But I don't want to go...

'Cuz your vulnerable, and that makes me happy...

You make me promise to come back...

As we hug for the last time...

I cover you with my wings...

And I feel you're vulnerable...

And I feel happy, that you trust me...

I leave through your window...

And I know I'll keep an eye on my secret.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home