Tuesday, July 26, 2005

tion and me...he confuses me so..

daintymurderess0: who all would be going to six flags tomorrow?
Ftbyslm14Pn: yea
daintymurderess0: yea???
Ftbyslm14Pn: yes
daintymurderess0: wtf?
daintymurderess0: WHO will be going?
Ftbyslm14Pn: idn
daintymurderess0: sooo...just now u and me?
Ftbyslm14Pn: no my friend cory
daintymurderess0: so can i invite people?
Ftbyslm14Pn: no
daintymurderess0: why not?
Ftbyslm14Pn: because
daintymurderess0: i can't tell my mom i'm going just with you
daintymurderess0: she won't let me go
Ftbyslm14Pn: lie
daintymurderess0: ....
daintymurderess0: why do u want just me and cory?
Ftbyslm14Pn: idn
daintymurderess0: ...
daintymurderess0: u confuse the fuck out of me
daintymurderess0: i'll try
daintymurderess0: but sometimes my mom doesn't believe me and she calls people
Ftbyslm14Pn: well then invite some one damnit
daintymurderess0: lmao
daintymurderess0: why does it matter to you
Ftbyslm14Pn: i dont care anymore
daintymurderess0: yes u do. tell me please
Ftbyslm14Pn: no i dont care
daintymurderess0: i don't believe you
Ftbyslm14Pn: then dont
daintymurderess0: why do you want me to go?
Ftbyslm14Pn: idn



why does he do this???

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Token...
Hmm.
I think I kill him too.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home