Wednesday, June 29, 2005

guys. i really do not like cory. i feel the same way i did about izzy and ellie. i wanted them to be my friends. really badly. its an intuition kind of thing. i can't help it. i love matt. i think. and i'm really confused about the whole thing. i just don't want anyone saying that i like cory. cuz i know who i like. and i know my feelings about crushes more than i do about any other feeling of mine. trust me. i know how i work better than most other people. sarah knows me better than i know myself, and she knows i don't like him. everybody else GAH.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Bo said...

NO! If you think she likes him she'll get a complex! She doesn't need any more complexes! SHE LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Phantom-ly yours,
Sarah

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home