Tuesday, July 26, 2005

gah

daintymurderess0: do u like me?
fneff379: what?
daintymurderess0: do....you.....like......me.....?
daintymurderess0: i'm not asking you out or anything. i just want to know
fneff379: well, yea
daintymurderess0: well. how much do you like me?
fneff379: and you already made it quite obvious that you like me
daintymurderess0: how so?
fneff379: acts and such
daintymurderess0: well how much do you like me
fneff379: i dont know
daintymurderess0: well. if i asked you out would u go out with me?
fneff379: id have to think about it for quite a whilr
fneff379: *while
daintymurderess0: its a yes or no questions
daintymurderess0: gah
fneff379: yea, and i'll give you a yes or no in a while
fneff379: are you asking me out?
daintymurderess0: no
fneff379: ok, well, i probably wouldnt go out with you, even though i would want to
daintymurderess0: why?
fneff379: A. you're andrews sister, he's my best friend B. im not very good in relationships. i'll think of a C if you give me enough time

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Franklin...
Dead.
Next?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home